Apply for a show
WHCR-90.3FM is currently accepting applications for the following timeslots:
- Tuesday mornings from 2am-4am (music or talk)
- Tuesday mornings from 4am-6am (music or talk)
- Wednesday mornings from 2am-4am (music or talk)
- Friday mornings 3am-6am (music or talk)
- Saturday mornings from 6am-7am (Meditation show)
- Saturday mornings 7am-9am (Community Affairs)
- Saturday mornings 9am-11am (Jazz music & interviews with Jazz artists)
If you are interested in applying, please note that WHCR does not supply board operators. All hosts are required to operate the board during their showtimes. You will receive training in board operation and editing for a fee which fulfills your fundraising requirement for 1 year.
In addition to submitting an application please send a proposal which should consist of one paragraph outlining the type of show you would like to produce. Your paragraph should include the focus of your show, the type of music you will play and the type of guests you will interview.
Please email your application to email@example.com along with your show proposal. In the subject line please put “WHCR90.3FM DJ application.” You may also fax your application and proposal to 212-650-5736.