Apply for a show
WHCR-90.3FM is currently accepting applications for the following time slots:
- Tuesday mornings from 2am-4am (music or talk)
- Tuesday mornings from 4am-6am (music or talk)
- Wednesday mornings from 2am-4am (music or talk)
- Friday mornings 3am-6am (music or talk)
- Saturday mornings 7am-9am (Community Affairs /Jazz)
If you are interested in applying, please note that WHCR does not supply board operators. All hosts are required to operate the board during their showtimes. You will receive training in board operation and editing for a fee which fulfills your fundraising requirement for 1 year.
Please send a proposal which should consist of one paragraph outlining the type of show you would like to produce. Your paragraph should include the focus of your show, the type of music you will play and the type of guests you will interview.
Please email your proposal to email@example.com. In the subject line please put “WHCR90.3FM DJ application.”